Outsourcing the manufacturing of a product is a strategy that has always been used and will continue to be used because it translates into reduced costs, not having to make large investments in materials, or recruiting human resources.
However, these benefits are associated with risks and these risks are reflected in defective products that do not comply with the specifications.
To avoid being stuck with products you can't sell, use DocShipper's quality control service. We'll send experts on-site, no matter where the products are manufactured, to make sure your specifications are met. Contact us to receive a free quote in less than 24 hours.
Who are we?
DocShipper is a global supply chain company with operations in Asia, Europe, and Africa, headquartered in Hong Kong, China. DocShipper offers a unique solution that combines the entire import/export process.
As our slogan announces, “Time is money, we save you both!”, our role is to support you, assist you and guide you throughout the cycle through 3 very specific departments: sourcing, international logistics, and distribution.
What further details do I need to provide?
Once you fill out the form, we will contact you to obtain the following information:
- Characteristics of the product(s)
- Product Specifications
- The supplier's coordinates
- The supplier's address
- Inspection date preferred
Inspections are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. It is critical to anticipate future inspections in order to avoid being caught off guard (which could result in delays and/or storage costs).
It is recommended that you request an inspection plan at least 14 days prior to the shipment of your factory products.
Quality Control: how much time will it take?
It's possible that multiple quality controls are required to ensure that your products aren't defective. However, a single quality control check by a professional team like DocShipper is usually sufficient. Inspection times vary on two factors:
- The inspection of quality: Naturally, certain products (for example electronics) require a lot more attention when it comes to quality control. The number of units to be monitored is a factor that influences processing times (more units, more time needed).
- Suppliers are not always professional, therefore it is important to carry out quality control of the products to minimize their risks. A small mistake on your part can negatively impact the whole supply chain! If quality control is not carried out properly, it's possible that 30% of goods are defective. As you might expect, quality control prior to product distribution (i.e., just after manufacture) is critical. Naturally, the higher the value of your product, the more critical quality control will become.
Products Inspection Services
Our product inspection services are executed with high quality and integrity. Conformity is frequently required, especially when importing into Europe, the United States, or Canada. DocShipper’s inspectors monitor the entire production process of goods to ensure it meets client expectations.
Inspections are executed according to DocShipper’s quality management system, which is based on a number of international quality control standards, including ANSI / ASQ Z1.4-2003, AQL, and ISO 2859-1. Each operation is unique and customized because every client has different requirements.
FAQ | Quality control services when outsourcing your product
What is the product and service quality like?
The quality of a product or service refers to how well made the product or service meets the client's expectations. Quality refers to the commodities or overall service provided. DocShipper provides high quality service and can help you find suppliers that manufacture high quality products.
What exactly is the quality control services industry?
The definition of quality control is the measurement of actual quality and the identification of flaws in a given program. Our quality control service consists of four main steps: the request for service, the agreement for service, the provision of service, and the completion of the provision of service, all of which are followed by a test report.
How do you calculate the cost of a quality control?
There are 2 factors: Firstly, the number of pieces to inspect (or the percentage of stock). Secondly, the depth of the inspection (just aesthetically, functionality, etc.).
Why is it necessary to conduct quality control?
When you buy a shipment of a specific value (above $50.000 USD) and you don't have a long-term relationship with your supplier, it's a good idea to conduct a quality check. In addition to the assurance guarantee, it also allows for the certification of product conformity and quality assurance.
DocShipper Advise : We help you with the entire sourcing process so don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
- Having trouble finding the appropriate product? Enjoy our sourcing services, we directly find the right suppliers for you!
- You don't trust your supplier? Ask our experts to do quality control to guarantee the condition of your goods!
- Do you need help with the logistics? Our international freight department supports you with door to door services!
- You don't want to handle distribution? Our 3PL department will handle the storage, order fulfillment, and last-mile delivery!
DocShipper US | Procurement - Quality control - Logistics
Alibaba, Dhgate, made-in-china... Many know of websites to get supplies in Asia, but how many have come across a scam ?! It is very risky to pay an Asian supplier halfway around the world based only on promises! DocShipper offers you complete procurement services integrating logistics needs: purchasing, quality control, customization, licensing, transport...
Communication is important, which is why we strive to discuss in the most suitable way for you!